- Note: This is a...
- Sensitive Ministry Area
Stories from Egypt
- 26 May | 7:43 pmA new business is teaching abused girls how to make wedding dresses and pajamas, while a football-coaching sports academy works mostly with boys who live off one of the city's main garbage dumps. »
- 23 Feb | 5:27 pmYoung people are finding refuge, learning about Jesus, and eagerly looking forward to returning with their friends. »
- 15 Feb | 3:44 pmA very personal update on the situation in Egypt, particularly as it relates to Christians, from a church leader in the country. »
- 3 Feb | 1:58 amYFC Egyptian staffer reports on the civil unrest and its impact on YFC staff and his family. »
- 31 Jan | 4:09 pmA visit to Egypt from the YFC Area Director is delayed by civil unrest. Please pray for Egypt and our Youth for Christ friends there. »